Selected Corresponding author papers at Tongji Univ.:
30. M. Jin, S. Lin*, W. Li, Z. Chen, R. Li, X. Wang, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*
Fabrication and thermoelectric properties single-crystal argyrodite Ag8SnSe6
Chem Mater.,31, 2603 (2019). IF~10.159
29. X. Shi, T. Zhao, X. Zhang, C. Sun, Z. Chen, S. Lin, W. Li, H. Gu and Y. Pei*
Extraordinary n-Mg3SbBi Thermoelectrics Enabled by Yttrium Doping
28. X. Shi, C. Sun, Z. Bu, X. Zhang, Y. Wu, S. Lin, W. Li, F. Alireza, J.Anubhav and Y. Pei*
Revelation of Inherently High Mobility Enables Mg3Sb2 as a Sustainable Alternative to n-Bi2Te3 Thermoelectrics
27. Y. Wu, Z. Chen, P. Nan, F. Xiong, S. Lin, X. Zhang, F. Xiong, Y. Chen, L. Chen, B. Ge and Y. Pei*
Lattice Strain Advances Thermoelectrices
26. J. Li, X. Zhang, X. Wang, Z. Bu, L. Zheng, B. Zhou, F. Xiong, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*
High Performance GeTe Thermoelectrics in both Rhomobohedral and Cubic Phases
J Am Chem Soc, 140, 16190, (2018). IF~14.695
25. X. Zhang, J. Li, X. Wang, Z. Chen, J. Mao, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*
Vacancy Manipulation for Thermoelectric Enhancements in GeTe Alloys
24. Z. Chen, X. Zhang, S. Lin, L. Chen* and Y. Pei*
Rationalizing Phonon Dispersion for Lattice Thermal Conductivity of Solids
23. J. Tang, B. Gao, S. Lin, J. Li, Z. Chen, F. Xiong, W. Li, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*.
Manipulation of Band Structure and Interstitial Defects for Improving Thermoelectric SnTe
Adv Fucnt Mater, 28, 1803586, (2018). IF~15.621
22. J. Tang, B. Gao, S. Lin, X. Wang, X. Zhang, F. Xiong, W. Li, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*.
Manipulation of Solubility and Interstitial Defects for Improving Thermoelectric SnTe Alloys
21. X. Wang, J. Li, C. Wang, B. Zhou, L. Zheng, B. Gao, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*.
Orbital Alignment for High Performance Thermoelectric YbCd2Sb2 Alloys
Chem Mater, 30, 5339, (2018). IF~10.159
20. J. Li, X. Zhang, Z. Chen, S. Lin, W. Li, J. Shen, IT Witting, A. Faghaninia, Y. Chen, A. Jain, L. Chen, GJ Snyder and Y. Pei*.
Low-symmetry Rhombohedral GeTe thermoelectrics
19. M. Jin, Z. Chen, X. Tan*, H. Shao, G. Liu, H. Hu, J. Xu, B. Yu, H. Shen, J.-Y. Xu, H. Jiang, Y. Pei* and J. Jiang*.
Charge Transport in Thermoelectric SnSe Single Crystal
18. W. Li, S. Lin, M. Weiss, Z. Chen, J. Li, Y. Xu, W. G. Zeier and Y. Pei*.
Crystal structure induced ultra-low lattice thermal conductivity in thermoelectric Ag9AlSe6
Adv Energy Mater, 8, 1800030, (2018). IF~24.884
17. Z. Chen, X. Zhang and Y. Pei*.
Manipulation of phonon transport in thermoelectrics.
16. S. Lin, W. Li, S. Li, X. Zhang, Z. Chen, Y. Xu, Y. Chen and Y. Pei*.
High thermoelectric performance of Ag9GaSe6 enabled by low cut-off frequency of acoustic phonons.
15. J. Li, Z. Chen, X. Zhang, H. Yu, Z. Wu, H. Xie, Y. Chen, Y. Pei*.
Simultaneous Optimization of Carrier Concentration and Alloy Scattering for Ultrahigh Performance GeTe Thermoelectrics.
Adv Sci, 1700341 (2017) IF~15.804
14.W. Li, Y. Wu, S. Lin,Z. Chen, J. Li, X. Zhang, L. Zheng, Y. Pei*.
Advances in Environment-Friendly SnTe Thermoelectrics.
13. X. Zhang, Z. Chen, S. Lin, B. Zhou, B. Gao and Y. Pei*.
Promising Thermoelectric Ag5−δTe3 with Intrinsic Low Lattice Thermal Conductivity.
ACS Energy Letters, 2, 2470, (2017) IF~16.331
12. L. Zheng, W. Li, S. Lin, J. Li, Z. Chen and Y. Pei*.
Interstitial Defects Improving Thermoelectric SnTe in Addition to Band Convergence.
ACS Energy Letters, 2, 563, (2017) IF~16.331
11. Z. Chen, Z. Jian, W. Li, Y. Chang, B. Ge, R. Hanus, J. Yang, Y. Chen, M. Huang, G. J. Snyder and Y. Pei*.
Lattice Dislocations Enhancing Thermoelectric PbTe in addition to Band Convergence.
Adv Mater,29,1606768,(2017) IF~25.809
10. W. Li, L. Zheng, B. Ge, S. Lin, X. Zhang, Z. Chen, Y. Chang and Y. Pei*.
Promoting SnTe as an eco-friendly solution for p-PbTe thermoelectric.
Adv Mater 29, 1605887 (2017) IF~25.809
9. Z. Chen, B. Ge, W. Li, S. Lin, J. Shen, Y. Chang, R. Hanus, G. J. Snyder* and Y. Pei*.
Vacancy-induced dislocations within grains for high-performance PbSe thermoelectrics
Nat Commun 8, 13828 (2017) IF~11.878
8. J. Li, Z. Chen, X. Zhang, Y. Sun, J. Yang* and Y. Pei*.
Electronic origin of the high thermoelectric performance of GeTe among the p-type group IV monotellurides.
NPG Asia Mater 9, e08 (2017)(Invited paper) IF~“降太多，不好意思往上写。”
7. J. Li, X. Zhang, S. Lin, Z. Chen and Y. Pei*.
Realizing the high thermoelectric performance of GeTe by Sb-doping and Se-alloying.
Chem Mater,29,605 (2017) IF~10.159
6. S. Lin, W. Li, Z. Chen, J. Shen, B. Ge and Y. Pei*.
Tellurium as a high-performance elemental thermoelectric.
Nat Commun 7, 10287 (2016) IF~11.878
5. W. Li, S. Lin, X. Zhang, Z. Chen, X. Xu and Y. Pei*.
Thermoelectric Properties of Cu2SnSe4with Intrinsic Vacancy
Chem Mater,28, 6227 (2016) IF~10.159
4. W. Li, S. Lin, B. Ge, J. Yang, W. Zhang and Y. Pei*.
Low Sound Velocity Contributing to the High Thermoelectric Performance of Ag8SnSe6.
Adv Sci 3,1600196 (2016) IF~15.804
3. Y. Pei*, Z. M. Gibbs, A. Gloskovskii, B. Balke, W. G. Zeier and G. J. Snyder*.
Optimum Carrier Concentration in n-type PbTe Thermoelectrics.
Adv Energy Mater 4, 1400486 (2014) IF~24.884
2. Y. Pei*, H. Wang, Z. M. Gibbs, A. D. LaLonde and G. J. Snyder*.
Thermopower Enhancement in Pb1-xMnxTe alloys and its Effect on Thermoelectric Efficiency.
1. Y. Pei*, H. Wang and G. J. Snyder*.
Band Engineering of Thermoelectric Materials.
Adv Mater 64, 6125(2012) (Frontispiece) IF~25.809
Selected other 1st /Corresponding author papers:
11. H. Wang, A. D. LaLonde, Y. Pei* and G. J. Snyder*.
Adv Funct Mater 23,1586 (2013) (Corresponding author) IF~15.621
10. H. Wang, Y. Pei*, A. D. LaLonde and G. J. Snyder*.
Weak Electron-Phonon Coupling Contributing to High Thermoelectric Performance in n-Type PbSe
9. Y. Pei, A. D. LaLonde, H. Wang and G. J. Snyder*.
Low Effective Mass Leading to High Thermoelectric Performance.
Energ Environ Sci 5, 7963 (2012) IF~33.250
8. Y. Pei, N. A. Heinz, A. LaLonde, H. Wang and G. J. Snyder*.
High Thermoelectric Figure of Merit in PbTe Alloys Demonstrated in PbTe–CdTe.
Adv Energy Materials, 2, 670, (2012) IF~24.884
7. Y. Pei, A. LaLonde, N. A. Heinz, X. Y. Shi, S. Iwanaga, H. Wang, L. D. Chen and G. J. Snyder*.
Stabilizing the Optimal Carrier Concentration for High Thermoelectric Efficiency.
Adv Mater 23, 5674, (2011) IF~25.809
6. Y. Pei, J. Lensch-Falk, E. S. Toberer, D. L. Medlin and G. J. Snyder*.
High Thermoelectric Performance in PbTe Due to Large Nanoscale Ag2Te Precipitates and La Doping.
5. Y. Pei, A. F. May and G. J. Snyder*.
Self-tuning the Carrier Concentration of PbTe/Ag2Te Composites with Excess Ag for High Thermoelectric Performance.
Adv Energy Mater 1, 291 (2011) IF~24.884
4. Y. Pei, A. LaLonde, S. Iwanaga and G. J. Snyder*.
High Thermoelectric Figure of Merit in Heavy-hole Dominated PbTe.
3. Y. Pei, N. A. Heinz, A. D. LaLonde and G. J. Snyder*.
Combination of large nanostructures and complex band structure for high performance thermoelectric lead telluride.
Energ Environ Sci, 4, 3640, (2011) IF~33.250
2. A. D. LaLonde, Y. Pei# and G. J. Snyder*.
Reevaluation of PbTe1-xIx as high performance n-type thermoelectric material.
Energ Environ Sci 4, 2090, (2011). (Equal contribution) IF~33.250
1. Y. Pei, X. Shi, A. LaLonde, H. Wang, L. Chen and G. J. Snyder*.
Convergence of electronic bands for high performance bulk thermoelectrics.